The one-size-fits-all approach to health is outdated.
So too is having to estimate nutrient adequacy, thanks to SpectraCell’s presented lab test. Our proprietary technology takes guesswork out by offering a comprehensive intracellular micronutrient evaluation.
SpectraCell ALONE offers the technology that provides information about your personal micronutrient profile. It is NOT based on:
- Food diaries or food recalls
SpectraCell results reflect YOUR cellular and immune health because we analyze YOUR white blood cells. Here are the reasons that SpectraCell’s micronutrient test is truly unique - NO other test on the market offers this information:
- Intracellular. Standard blood testing is misleading, because it is based on serum (which is outside of cells), and serum levels of nutrients don’t always reflect what’s going on inside of cells, where metabolism occurs. Serum tests may show normal values, even if an intracellular deficiency exists. Intracellular measurement is critical for determining nutrient absorption, transport and utilization - and therefore, health.
- Functional. SpectraCell’s test evaluates how micronutrients function in the body, not just what happens to be in the bloodstream. A micronutrient’s impact on cellular function is what matters, not how much is present in blood.
- Lymphocyte-based. In our laboratory, we subject living white blood cells (obtained from a simple blood draw) to dozens of nutritional evaluation environments. Lymphocytes contain your complete genetic makeup, working coordinately - not just the gene subsets detected by other testing platforms - and are a reflection of long-term nutrient status and therefore, of cellular health throughout the body.
- Long-term. The lifespan of these cells (4-6 months) means that taking a full range of supplements days or even weeks before your blood draw will not affect your results (serum micronutrient levels can fluctuate wildly on a daily basis). Your lymphocytes reflect your nutrient intake over a period of months, not days or hours.
- Comprehensive. Nutrients work synergistically, so a comprehensive lab test is superior to measurement of individual micronutrients. SpectraCell’s micronutrient profile measures the functional level of 33 vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fatty acids, antioxidants, and metabolites so that patterns of deficiency are clear.
- Proprietary. Only SpectraCell offers the patented Spectrox (reflects antioxidant capacity) and Immunidex (a measure of immune system function) as part of the micronutrient profile.
3209 M St NW, WDC 20007